Booking Rules for courts and lights
- Members may book a court up to 21 days in advance
- When booking 21 days in advance, the courts may only be booked from 7am.
- Members are encouraged to show the opponent's name on the booking sheet.
- Members can only book a maximum of 2 courts in any one day.
- You will still need to buy tokens from the bar to operate the heaters.
Member Accounts & Top-up Vouchers
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to book a court and activate the lights.
- To credit their accounts, members purchase �10 top-up vouchers from the bar, and apply the top-up to their accounts by logging-in to this website or by using the touch screen in the squash court lobby.
Booking Fees & Light Controls
- �1.50 booking fee per 40 minute court.
- The court lights will automatically switch on at the reserved court time and will remain on for the duration of the booking
- Extra minutes (at 40p per 10 minutes) can be added at the touch screen in the squash court lobby. Please be sure that the time your purchase does not overlap the next reservation, which will take precedence, as charges for extra light-time are non-refundable.
- When playing a guest (non-member), members must (i) select "*** GUEST ***" as the opponent and (ii) must pay a �5 guest fee at the bar (before or after playing).
Late-Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a court, members should cancel the booking as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- When the court is cancelled 48 hours prior, the booking fee is automatically refunded.
- When the court is cancelled less than 48 hours prior, the �1.50 booking fee is only refunded if and when the same court is re-booked.
- Extra-time light control fees are non-refundable.